Everywhere You Look There’s Opportunity
Real estate is at the center of the White Knight Capital universe of services, investments and activities. We create opportunities customized to our clients and partners goals and aspirations. We have the flexibility to be a principal and or a broker (brokerage services in conjunction with CBRE, Inc.) to harvest real estate investing options that others overlook by only having one business model. Not only do we respond to changing markets, but more importantly we move to where the market will be in the future.
Development is a team effort. White Knight Capital’s role is to be the leader of the team, in essence to pick the right people to design and build an environment that enables businesses and or residents to succeed in their work and participate in the overall success of the communities where they are located.
Retail and corporate build to suit projects are the current focus of our development activities. We are also a source of either direct equity for other developers or can source partners depending on the situation.
Our sale-lease back practice is focused on corporate headquarters and other corporate owned mission critical real estate assets. We have several options in conjunction with traditional banks and finance/investment companies who have ready capital and decades of deal structuring experience.
Connecting people, ideas and capital are how great things happen. We are constantly adding to our private equity contacts and staying updated to what they are looking for so we can match their capital to our client’s ideas and business plans.
Please contact with us your ideas and projects to see if we have the right partner for you.
- At The PrecipiceTweet “Tools of Titans,” by Timothy Ferriss, might be the most important collection of m...
- Escape VelocityTweet I love science fiction and I grew up in the age where Star Wars and Star Trek ruled the silver...
- Start Up-Grow Up-Live UpTweet As the very wise rock group AC/DC put it, “For Those About to Rock, We Salute You....
- The Evolution RevolutionTweet I started my career selling residential real estate at 19 years old. I’m not 100 percent sure...
- The Zen of LaundryTweet I may not be the perfect husband; however, I discovered one of the ways to maintain our happy...